Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Times are a-changin'....

^ Obama won. I'm thankful. It's amazing to already see such a sense of hope and community among people for him. Being excited for something this huge is refreshing on so many levels.

^^ Kori has a date on Saturday. With a guy she's really excited about. I have a good feeling about this.. about him. I've never met him, but from what i hear, i like. It's been a long time for her and i want her happy. She needs this.. she needs to open up and let someone in.  I hope this is what she's been waiting for... she deserves it more than anyone I know.

^^^ I'm trying to stay active and on track. Motivation is hard. I'm so tired from my classes, rehearsals, tech, personal stuff, medicine... my mind and body are exhausted beyond belief.  I want to rest. I want good rest. I'll have to wait though.. only a few more weeks.

^^^^ The timing was off. I can't even comprehend why everything happened the way it did in the last 48 hours. I miss you. Intensely. I want to wake up and have you there. I want you to pull me down to you... with all my blankets still attached to my body... and just lay with you for hours like we did. I want to feel your skin and kiss every part of your face and have your scent on me for hours afterward and be so completely tangled up in each other that i can't tell where you start and i end. It's so static in this town and i want out more than i've ever wanted anything in my life. I'm happy you're on your own, living your life, seeing new things and doing what you love... but how desperately i wish i was there with you right now. 

No comments: