Wednesday, October 14, 2009

They say... " You just know"


----- I simply looked at him one day and thought "If I roll over every morning for the rest of my life and don't see him sleeping next to me...I know I'll regret it's not him." ------


-------I just knew. It wasnt anything specific. I don't even remember what day I said it to him. I do remember he went away to Chicago and I was still at home. He wasn't into text messaging so I rarely got them from him. But I got one from him the entire time he was gone, and it said "I am not going to lie, I am falling in love with you." It wasn't long after that when we said it to eachother. That was nearly three years ago, and I still love him exactly the same, if not more. It's the whole "I miss him when he's not here, and don't ever want to leave his arms." type of thing. He's perfect for me. I have never been more in love.-------

-------I knew I loved my husband when I met his family. i saw how close and loving he was towards his family and vice versa and knew this was the man I wanted to marry. Family is very important to me. He says he knew he loved me when I gouged the side of his truck while backing into the driveway and all he could do was look at me and shake his head. It was, honestly, the first time he said I love you, as in "you're lucky I love you."-------


------He kissed me for the first time, we looked at each other, and I knew I'd be with him for the rest of my life. But it scared the hell out of me and I ran. I asked him why he stuck it out with me, and he said he just knew I was the one. We've been married for years and we're more in love as time goes by. We have a look for each other, and when he holds my hand, I still get that feeling. -------






No comments: