Monday, October 12, 2009

Behind door #3....

sometimes, i get too ahead of myself.
i very much HATE feeling unsure.
it drives me up the wall
and forces me back into my own little bubble where no one else is allowed.

i'm simply not good at this.
and maybe
i'm not suppose to be
because its not meant for me.

i don't know.

i need to just focus on myself.
always stay focused on myself
and my goals
and needs
and wants
and stop trying to throw other people into the mix
when they don't mix.

i do not combine well.
i'm like....
pickle juice.
and you don't combine that shit with anything.
AND the people who actually drink it are all insane or crackheads.... or pregnant and have no choice.

that was a horrible metaphor
but perhaps suiting.
i think it's time to stop hiding
and just face the facts of life.








i am on my own.

No comments: