Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Currently thinking:

+ there are two things in life i'm pretty certain of...one of them is love. the other is you. and somehow, i got lucky enough to have them combined into one.


++ breathing through your nose shouldn't be this difficult.


+++ Monday... i spent 8 hours with toddlers during the day and 2 hours with people over 60+ at my Bible Study group at night. I don't like people my own age. My lifestyle has recently reflected this.

++++ I got a voicemail today from this guy saying i gave him my number last night at some club and then he continued to say he wants to meet up again and gave me his digits. This is funny because i was definitely in bed before 10 last night and have never, ever gone to a club in my entire life. Which one of my friends gave him my number in place of theirs? hmmm...

+++++ At work, one of the other teachers asked me if i was married today. I laughed and said " No... i'm only 22." She smiled then replied " Oh... well isn't that when most people get married though?" This is a battle i cannot seem to win hahaha.

++++++ Mad love for a little boy named Talon in the class nextdoor to mine. He is 3 and autistic and I am just head over heels for him. He is the smartest kid i've ever met, but he has troubles in social situations so i like to take one on one time out with him and just listen to him talk and teach him things. Because of this, i'm leaning toward majoring in Special Education instead of Art Education when i go back to school to get my Masters. I feel guilty hogging him when i get to see him, but i love showing him new things and playing with cars and playing catch with the football and seeing his face light up when he catches the ball. He is so sooooo special. I love spending time with him.

+++++++ It finally smells like fall. This could be the single best thing in the entire world.

No comments: