Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Why i'm scared to death to trust any male in this general area....


craigslist

akron / canton

w

i wanna be your couch, seat, foot rest. :) - 22 (akron)


Date: 2009-09-09, 1:42AM EDT


i wanna meet a woman who is into being dominant over a guy, who loved to sit on him so hes squished and while she reads a book or watches tv and pretend hes not even there, i love a woman whod like to pin me down sit on me and rub her feet in my face to torture me into rubbing her feet or making me appologize for something. if youd like a man to use as a foot rest or a seat id love to be him :) put a foot in my crotch with a lil pressure and im sure you could get what u wanted pretty quick :P . if you respond to this please put 1234 in ur message or in the subject upon response perferably subject. sorry for the fake picture figured get more views with it, will send real pic when i get a response i believe is a real person.

  • Location: akron
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

No comments: