Friday, September 11, 2009

Life is Beautiful.


+ It is almost Autumn and the colors outside are already making my heart go craaaazy in the best possible way.

+ I get to teach ( but let's be honest, PLAY with) toddlers all day long.

+ Realizing there are people out there who love me exactly the way I am.

+ Making a short film about my hilarious misfortunes in dating. Stay tuned, it'll be a riot!

+ Auditioning for fun parts at local theatres and actually having my family be in the audience!

+ Weddings, camping trips, apple picking, family gatherings (some not even of my own ha), baking penguin cupcakes, planning scary pranks, being Fat Bastard for Halloween, house/dance parties with YUENGLING, dressing up as my favorite moviestars for no apparent reason, late night hookah, giving boys black eyes (real and fake), learning all your favorite songs, roadtrips to Pittsburgh/S. Carolina and playing my acoustic/singing every single day.

No comments: