Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Myspace Mishap.

----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: ******
Date: Oct 15, 2008 1:33 AM


good god i'd love to bend you over and give you some of my fat cock...


----------------Reply To Original Message -------------
From: Kate Mussey
Date: Oct 15, 2008 3:56 PM

i hope for your sake, one of your friends sent this without you knowing as a sick joke...


if not, then i have to say that you're a disgusting excuse for a man, possibly even a human being, and i highly suggest you never, ever send anything like this to a woman ever again... jokingly or not.

have a little bit more respect for yourself since you obviously have none for me or my gender.

thank you.












I'm not sure what else i could possibly say about this.
Men are disgusting.
Show some fucking respect to women
there is absolutely no excuse to say or do such perverted and degrading things.
Grow up
Wash your mouth out with soap
And give me the respect I deserve.

No comments: