Monday, July 21, 2008

"My ass is eating my underwear!"

While i was driving home from work, i looked down at my dashboard and saw that my main milage was "140404" and then i looked under it at my milage from when i reset it on Friday before going to Pittsburgh and it said "1404[04]". 

Kinda weird. I mean, probably not at all... but it caught my attention.


Anyway...

This weekend was amazing. A very-much-needed mini vacation from work and Athens....

The wedding was beautiful.
The food was mighty tasty.
Kennywood was a blast!
I had the most amazing corndog of my entire life.
Peter and I spent 2 hours playing Mortal Kombat on Playstation with one controller.
Chocolate martinis and random shots of brandy.
Loooooooooooong showers.
Curly hair and black and white dresses.
Pictures, my goodness, the pictures....
Getting completely soaked from the rain after refusing to go on the water rides.
Spending quality time with Kira and Will.
Doing real professional make-up and actually getting paid for it!
Dan being the best dancer of the entire night!
Crazy Russians..... C-R-A-Z-Y!
Driving home with Peter at 2 in the morning.
Sleeping for maybe 4 hours before getting up at 7:30am to go to work for a full day!



I'm exhausted. but satisfied with my life right now.

cheers.

No comments: