Thursday, July 17, 2008

[head] trauma

This morning, I woke up to the sound of my phone going off. I reached to grab it and see it's a text from my little sister...

"Kate, I had a dream you were hit by a car. Please be careful today. Love ya."


Usually, i wouldn't put much thought into that, but the ironic and almost alarming part, is that I was in the middle of having a dream where I got into a car wreck before i was awoken by my sister warning me she dreamt I was hit by a car. And to top it all off, 2 days ago... I accidently gave myself a minor concussion from hitting my head against the corner of a coffee table. My eye sight has been kinda in and out and my brain definitely feels like it's been sloshed around.

Interesting, very interesting.


I shall venture out with a helmet today. 

No comments: