Monday, May 4, 2009

What I've learned about myself as of late:

1. I cannot stay mad at someone long enough to make the point that i'm mad at them. This is very good... and very, very bad. 

2. My clumsiness is now bordering life-threatening. If i run into one more stage light or get my heel caught in the cracks of the stage... i'm going to the hospital.

3. Speaking of heels... I cannot walk in them. I've been rehearsing in 4 inch stilletos for nearly 7 weeks now and i still can't walk in them without looking like a 2 year old in her mother's shoes. 

4. I do not eat like a regular human being... i.e pickle, popsicle and jellied toast isn't a suitable or realistic dinner. 

5. Playing a bitch is a lot more fun than playing a heroine. I'm no longer bitter about being type cast.... well, i'm just more open to it.

6.  Doing a small act of kindness will always make me feel better than pretending to not care or be upset. Sometimes, its not about being fair or making a fuss over unrequited consideration. Just fuck it, right.... FUCK IT. Do what you know is right... not what you think is fair.

7. I really like numbering things to 7. 

No comments: