Sunday, April 5, 2009

You see, I see.

It is thunder storming out right now and I'm laying in bed happily listening. 

I use to be scared of storms... even just a few years ago. Growing up in Indiana/ Michigan where tornados are common probably remains the source of that fear. Lately however, I've come to find peace and even beauty in things I'd thought were wicked before. I don't know if it's just called growing up or looking at things with a less judgmental eye, but it still to this day shocks me at some of the things/people/ideas I find absolutely intriguing. 

For instance,  a zombie woman eating brains in lingerie and heels. To me, it is fascinating and I adore this picture. Sure, it's a bit nasty but it strikes me in a weird way. Who knows really... one man's trash is another man's treasure? Yep.

No comments: