Sunday, April 19, 2009

Wake up call.

i am really fucking tired of focusing on myself.
i'm about to graduate
and all of my time has been spent thinking about what i want to do
how i want to do it
where i want to go.
I can't even have a conversation with someone without them asking me about me.
Is it possible to be sick of myself?


I've been looking into volunteer projects recently.
One of my teachers mentioned reading/recording books for the blind in class
and i've gone as far as calling the main organization for more information about how i can be apart of it.
I don't know.
I'm sick of thinking about my own interests
and my own day to day stupid, repetitive drama 
of school, plays, boys and how to distract myself from all of them.

I don't want to be consumed with it anymore.
I don't want to be bored with myself and others.
I don't want to sit and dwell about shit that won't matter tomorrow.


I want to wake up and do something I'm going to be proud of.
So...
here i go.
Please let something happen.

No comments: