Sunday, August 3, 2008

I'm done fucking around with the guilt engine.

And I'd give up forever to touch you
'Cause I know that you feel me somehow
You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be
And I don't want to go home right now

And all I can taste is this moment
And all I can breathe is your life
'Cause sooner or later it's over
I just don't want to miss you tonight.




Preparing myself... and doing a piss-poor job. I need to stop listening to music.. thats my problem. It's one sappy song after the other. False hope wrapped up in bacon.

The good news: i finally started writing a screenplay. Took me all stinkin' summer and FINALLY i was inspired enough to write. I think i have about 13 pages so far. It's rough... really rough... but i like the concept and i think it could be extremely visually pleasing if shot right. We'll have to see i suppose. I just hope i finish it and it doesn't go into my "I'll come back to it later" pile. I never come back to it.. i just read it and think " that could have been a good idea" ugh.



Think positive!


Trying.... trying so hard i'm giving myself a migraine.

No comments: